Reaching project benchmarks is not enough. It is how you reach them that matters. We want to affirm our fundamental commitment to doing business in the right way. We also want to build a sustainable company that attracts, develops, excites, and retains exceptional people. When in doubt, we recall the values, act accordingly and build up on them.
Adhere to the highest professional standards
- Prioritize clients’ interests.
- Our clients are the source of our business and we are always loyal to their business practices and preferences. We focus on building long-standing partnership with our clients. With this in mind, we are ready to prioritize our clients’ interests even if we forgo some short term gains.
- Observe high ethical standards.
- We confirm our aspiration to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and adopted industry codes of practice as well as promote the highest ethical values. For more detail, read our policy on core ethical values.
- PharmaSich is directly involved in research projects and for this reason it may also be responsible for ethical and scientific aspects. PharmaSich retains the right to refrain from participating in a clinical trial project for ethical reasons even if it has been approved by Health Authorities and Ethics Committees. For example, we will avoid participating in the development of medications/devices aimed to interrupt pregnancy.
- Manage client and company resources cost-effectively.
- Among other advantages of working with PharmaSich we offer our prudent and judicious use of our clients’ resources. We will put effort to minimize unnecessary expenses.
- Build enduring relationships based on trust.
- Our clients, partner sites and employees can trust that we will be there to help and stay committed to our partnership.
Create a beneficial environment for exceptional people
- Be nonhierarchical and inclusive.
- We ensure that individual rights, freedoms and dignity of our employees are preserved at all times.
- Each employee has an equal voice during internal deliberations and in negotiations of collective bargains. We encourage more junior team members to dissent in discussions without fear or negative repercussions.
- Sustain a caring meritocracy.
- PharmaSich is an equal opportunity company, in which an individual success depends only on personal performance, professional skills, contribution and loyalty to the company business.
- PharmaSich is committed to pay all employees a market competitive salary.
- PharmaSich is committed to recognize talents, performance, and dedication of employees regardless of their role in the company.
- Develop one another through apprenticeship and mentoring.
- Within a team of highly experienced employees, we always have something to share with our colleagues. While most of us at some point worked for various top pharma companies and CROs, our employees have different backgrounds. We value our collective experience and share best practices within our team.
- Govern ourselves as a “One Company” partnership:
- PharmaSich is committed to operating in a way that protects personal health, wellbeing and safety of employees, and the environment.
- We like to think of our company as a group of business partners having their share in its management and revenue.